10 Working Days
All Schengen visa application centers will be closed from 26th to 30th October due to upcoming Biometric process from 02 Nov 2015.
Kindly inform all concern about the same and plan their travels accordingly
Biometrics process for all Schengen countries
As from 2 November 2015, Indian citizens requesting a Schengen visa will have to appear in person in order to provide biometric data (fingerprints and digital photography). This concerns the applications for the short-term Schengen visas (max. 90 days in 180 days). (Find notice attached)
Important information about the process
· All applicant will have to schedule appointment with VFS first, submit the application & perform the Biometrics on the date of appointment. Once the submission & Biometrics is done the passport will be dispatched to the registered address mentioned on the covering letter of the company.
· For subsequent applications within next 5 years the biometric data will be copied from the previous visa application included in the VISA, which means if an applicant receives a visa after 2/11/2015 via Biometrics he will not be required again to undergo Biometrics process for next 5 years.
· Apart from that, there will be no change in current procedures such as visa fee or forms. However, the applicants should be aware that due to provisions of biometric data, which might cause at the beginning some disruptions, the first visit to their respective Schengen State Consulate after 2 November 2015 might take a little bit longer.
· Exemptions from the obligation of fingerprinting are provided for the following categories of applicants only:
· Children under 12, – Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
· Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
All the visa application need to submit the Authorisation form also along with the visa application while submission, Authorisation form given below.
With Immediate Effect Passports which are issued more than 10 years ago, cannot be accepted any more, the pax will have to take a fresh passport.
With immediate effect Orange carpet visa application will be submitted in Netherlands VFS instead of consulate .
Business Visa : PLS NOTE WE NEED TO SUBMIT AT VFS
Valid passport, One form, 02 colour photographs 35x45mm, white background, 80 percent face image. (Please note that if the photo size is not proper consulate will not accept the application), Income tax papers, Covering letter, Return ticket, Foreign exchange or International credit card, Personal Bank Statement, Overseas med claim policy and Invitation letter from the Netherlands.
If a PAX is going for more than 30 Days, a Work Permit Clause is required in the Invitation. “THE CLAUSE SHOULD BE AS MR. OR MS. WILL NOT BE ENGAGED IN ANY PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY AS PER WHICH A NETHERLANDS LAW WORK PERMIT IS REQUIRED”
Tourist Visa :
Valid passport, One form, 2 Colour Photographs, 35x45mm, white background, 80 percent face image, Income tax papers, Covering letter, Return ticket, Foreign exchange or International credit card, Personal Bank Statement, Overseas mediclaim policy. Hotel confirmation.
1. We have to take an appointment from the VFS
Visa Time Taken : 08 to 10 Working days
Vfs : Rs 900/-
Visa Fee : Rs. 4600/- Cash
Courier Charges : Rs 350/-
Service Charge: Rs 1800/- Per Application including service tax 14%
Visa Sub. Time : As per the appointment timing.