DAY 1 CAIRO
On arrival in Cairo, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. In the evening, experience the world famous Pyramids Sound and Light Show (optional) in Giza, dramatically lit by laser lights against the night sky for a truly unforgettable evening of entertainment. Overnight in Cairo
DAY 2 CAIRO
The day is at leisure. Or take a full day trip to Alexandra. Highlights include visit the lighthouse in the Qaitbay Citadel, the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, a Roman burial site, Pompey’s Pillar, a granite column built to honour Emperor Diocletian, free time at the Montazah palace, Al Moursi Abu Al-Abbas, the Andalusian-style mosque and the Royal Library. Overnight in Cairo
DAY 3 CAIRO -ASWAN (TRAIN)
Step back in time and enjoy a day full of history, art and excitement as you visit the world famous Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, which are considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World & the most important tourist site in Egypt. The renowned Egyptian Museum and the Khan el-Khalili Bazaar for excellent bargain shopping. Later tonight board overnight train from Cairo to Aswan
DAY 4 ARRIVE ASWAN (CRUISE)
Today, arrive Aswan and board the Nile Cruise. Later in the day enjoy sightseeing tour of Aswan. Walk on the High Dam, be astounded at the size of the Unfinished Obelisk, and enjoy the beauty of Philae Temple’s island location. Overnight onboard the Nile Cruise. (B, L,D)
DAY 5 ASWAN (CRUISE)
Today early morning you have an opportunity to take an optional tour to visit Abu Simbel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Great Temple with its four huge rock carved pharaohs was built 3000 years ago, to honour Ramses II and his wife, Queen Nefertar. Overnight onboard the Nile Cruise.
DAY 6 KOM OMBO, EDFU (CRUISE)
This morning you disembark in KomOmbo. See the temple of crocodile god, Sobek and the Temple of Haroeris. Enjoy a tour of the Edfu Temple dedicated to the falcom-headed God, Horus. Overnight onboard the Nile Cruise.
IMPORTANT:We recommend a 3 nights Cruise Ex Aswan (MS MIRAGE)
Sailing starting on WED
DAY 7 DISEMBARK CRUISE – LUXOR
Today sail into Luxor. In the morning visit East Bank of Luxor, visiting Karnak and Luxor Temple. Later in the afternoon visit West Bank of Luxor. Visiting Valley of Kings, temple of Hatshepsut and a brief stop at the Colossi of Memnon which marks the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III. You dis-embark crusie as you are transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Luxor.
DAY 8 DEPART LUXOR
Today you will be transferred to the Airport for your flight back home.
END OF SERVICES
HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation at the selected hotel type with buffet breakfast.
- 3 nights on board Nile Cruises with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Train travel from Cairo to Aswan OR Luxor by First Class sleeper train with dinner and breakfast.
- All transportation and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by private vehicle. (Sightseeing on board the cruise is on seat in coach basis).
- Services of English speaking Egyptianologist guide throughout the tour
HOLIDAY PRICE EXCLUDES
- International and Domestic Air tickets.
- Airport taxes and Egypt Visa.
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Porterages, tips, telephone calls, laundry, Insurance.
- Any item of personal nature such as Laundry, tips, shopping, telephone bills etc.
- Any other item not mentioned in the Holiday Price Includes head.
CITY OPTIONAL TOURS ADULT
- Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids of Giza
- Full day Alexandria tour
- Half day Suez Canal tour
- Half day Pharaonic Village tour
- Aswan Day tour of Abu Simbel by coach – 7 hours